Many of us have severe low back pain and neck pain that doesn’t respond to injections. What’s after that? Is it major back or neck surgery?
Studies have shown that people who have chronic pain often do not respond to traditional back and neck surgeries. Which is why at the Pennsylvania Pain & Spine Institute, we offer minimally invasive surgeries as an option when your injections do not help. These surgeries are all done outpatient, with little to no recovery time, and have shown amazing results with patients so far.
Minimally invasive surgeries performed:
– Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression for Lumbar Stenosis (MILD Procedure)
– Vertiflex interspinous spacer for lumbar decompression
– Vertebral augmentation for vertebral fractures
– Spinal cord stimulator placement for chronic pain
– Intrathecal pump placement for chronic pain
At the Pennsylvania Pain & Spine Institute, we stress the importance of offering not just treatments, but fixes for your pain. Please call and see if you qualify for one of the above procedures.